ABOUT William R. Wayland, Jr.
William R. Wayland, Jr.
William R. Wayland, Jr., born Nashville, Tennessee. Admitted to bar 1978, Tennessee
Law School: Vanderbilt University, J.D., 1977
Colleges: University of Tennessee (B.A., 1973); University of Alabama, Birmingham
- Health Care Law and Compliance
- Real Estate Finance
- Corporate Law
Professional Affiliations and Memberships:
- Tennessee Bar Association
- Chattanooga Bar Association
- State Courts of Tennessee
- U.S. District for the Eastern Division of Tennessee
- Vice President and General Counsel, National Healthcare, Inc., 1982-1985.
- Chairman and CEO, Best American Healthcare Corp, 1985-1988.
- President, LifeForce Health Plans, Inc., 1993-1995.
- Principal, The Wythorne Group, LLC, 1996-2001.
- Director, Executive Vice President, and General Counsel, Amstar International, Inc., 2004-2006.
Author: “Legal Aspects of Disaster Preparedness, Terrorism and Disaster Management”,
Health Administration Press, 2004.
Licensed in Tennessee