Clayton M. Whittaker
Attorney Whittaker graduated from the University of Tennessee in 1985 and from Memphis State Law School in 1988.
Attorney, Clayton M. Whittaker is an attorney licensed in Tennessee, Georgia and Alabama. Admitted to the highest courts of these states, the Supreme Court of the United States, the 6th and 11th Circuits courts of appeals, and the District Courts in the Eastern District of Tennessee and the Northern District of Georgia, he has represented clients in these courts throughout his 27 years of the practice of law.
Attorney Whittaker has represented over 120 Defendants in Federal Court in defense of their criminal cases. It is important to have a commitment to the defense of the constitution of the United States and to liberty. Attorney Whittaker has had a number of good results on notable cases.
• United States vs Flemister, J :03cr J 45 eastern District of Tennessee (Verdict of Acquittal)
• United States vs Locklin, J:04crl 11, Eastern District of Tennessee (Verdict of Acquittal)
• United States vs Michael L. Lewis, l:08cr56, Eastern District of Tennessee ( Verdict of Partial Acquittal)
• United States vs Franklin Kellogg, l:97cr03, Eastern District of Tennessee (Verdict of Partial Acquittal, case dismissed on appeal)
• United States vs Alexander, 1: J 3cr 128, Eastern District of Tennessee (Verdict Partial Acquittal)
• United States vs Davis, 4:06cr7 l, Northern District of Georgia (Verdict Partial Acquittal)
• United States vs Duque, 4:05cr57, Northern District of Georgia (Verdict of Partial Acquittal)
Licensed since 1988, Clayton Whittaker has experience in many areas of civil litigation as well. Attorney Whittaker represented Norfolk Southern Railroad Company from 1992 until 2005. He has experience in insurance defense for CNA insurance, Harleysville Insurance, Safeco and others. He also has over 20 year representing individual clients in domestic and family law. He has experience in Real Estate, Construction litigation, Commercial litigation, and Personal Injury litigation.
As a concerned counsellor for litigants in family and domestic law matters, Attorney Whittaker provides aggressive representation. With two decades of experience, he has represented clients with every need and concern, both men and women. He is an attorney you can trust with the most important legal matters in your life.
Attorney Whittaker graduated from the University of Tennessee in 1985 and from Memphis State law School in 1988. He was licensed in Tennessee in 1988, Alabama in 2000, and Georgia in 2003.
Persons suffering from personal injuries need quality litigators who can represent them just like insurance companies do. Attorney Whittaker has had success in representing the injured by verdict and settlement.
Don’t go it alone! If you need for an attorney, please call for a consultation.
Licensed in Alabama, Georgia and Tennessee
State Courts of Alabama
State Courts of Georgia
State Courts of Tennessee
U.S. District Court of Northern District of Alabama
U.S. District Court of Northern District of Georgia
U.S. District Courts of Eastern and Western Districts of
6th Circuit Court of Appeals
11th Circuit Court of Appeals
U.S. Supreme Court
- Domestic Law,
- Federal & State Criminal Law
- Civil Litigation
- Construction Litigation
- Intellectual Property
- Insurance Defense
- Federal Employers Liability Act Litigation
- Jones Act Ligitation
- State & Federal Appeals
- Tort Law
Professional Affiliations and Memberships:
- Tennessee Bar Association
- Chattanooga Bar Association